The Gasthof Keindl is one of the oldest properties in Niederaudorf (called “Hube”). Around 1270 the farm was listed among the dozen estates that were in Niederaudorf and at that time belonged to the Bavarian dukes as landlords.
Already from 1445 Wastl Huber was named as a host. So it can be agreed that the Gasthof Keindl has been run as an inn since 1445. The property had been owned by the Paur since 1681, then by the Keindl since 1847 and afterwards by the Waller since 1918. Beginning with 1847 the “Keindlhof” is mentioned in connection with butchery.